Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sabrina
Curious July 2022 Ontario

Double or single sided table numbers?

Sabrina, on September 29, 2020 at 14:37 Posted in DIY 0 5
Hi, Everyone! I'm in the process of DIY'ing table numbers sans template and was just wondering if it's really necessary to have them double sided? I have seen options online for both and can't find a direct response. I will not be putting them in frames, but rather having it held by a diamond gem holder. Our centerpieces will be directly behind it (tier gold cylinder candle holders) and may block the other side anyway. Ideally, I would like to save ink and save time on formatting. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on September 29, 2020 at 17:47
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If that's the case, I wouldn't worry about it. It'll look silly if it's fairly high in the air and exposed but that doesn't seem to be the case with you anyway.

• Sabrina
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks, Hank! I feel like it will be obstructed by the gold cylinder candle holders. We are planning on placing the table numbers in the direction of the reception entrance so when people turn the corner there will be a clear view of all the tables with their numbers. Lots to think about!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If the back side is literally covered or obstructed by other things like a centrepiece, then there's no point. But if the backside is visible in any way, I would do it.

• Sabrina
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks, Amanda!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I are doing double sided for ours. Ours will be semi-covered by our centerpieces as well. We decided to do double sided because if you're on one side of the table and the table number is on the other side, our guests won't be able to see it. With double sided, either side of the table your guests will be able to see the number.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics