Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Newbie May 2022 Quebec

Don’t want to postpone…. Again!!!

R., on January 2, 2022 at 19:22 Posted in Quebec 0 3
Hi,
our wedding was initially on July 2020 but for obvious reasons had to be postponed. Not knowing how the pandemic would turn out we said October 2020 should be fine but instead things got worst. Postponed it a second time to July 2021 and we did not go through with the wedding given that weddings weren’t allowed and the govmt made the decision to allow weddings too close to our date. Hard to plan when trying to send invites and when not to and how many to send out….

And here we are again.. stressing and nervous. My wedding is on May 7th 2022. How are you all dealing with this?? Help!! 😅

3 Comments

Latest activity by Maggnard-Smanta, on January 11, 2022 at 07:08
  • Maggnard-Smanta
    Devoted July 2022 Quebec
    Maggnard-Smanta ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sending you positive vibes. Let's just hope that things will be all good for Spring and Summer weddings! If your venue can offer certain accommodations with the restrictions that could help!
  • Mary
    Newbie June 2022 Quebec
    Mary ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sounds like me! We were supposed to get married in September 2020 but had to postpone to June 2021, then when things didn't get better, we postponed an extra year to June 2022. We thought things would be fine for sure by then since they reopened everything with the vaccine passport, but now I'm nervous again!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I are in the exact same boat as you. We were August 2020 then postponed to August 2021 and then postponed once again to August 2022.

I'm just going day by day at this time. I know May is still a few months away. Things can look up by then. Don't stress too much! I'm praying for you Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics