Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie October 2024 British Columbia

Dog Friendly Venues in bc

Amanda, on December 12, 2023 at 21:13 Posted in British Columbia 0 5

Hello everyone!

I am located in Langley BC and I'm currently on the hunt for dog friendly venues as I have 2 amazing furbabies! The wedding will be held in the fall season so we're looking for an indoor ceremony with a guest count of 80 people. Ideally we would love the location to be easily commutable.

Thanks in advance!

Amanda

5 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on December 13, 2023 at 10:07
  • A
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Kate!
    Thank you! I'll check it out 😊!
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Amanda,

I'm not sure about Langley BC area but maybe you could check out BringFido! I know we use this for hotels but they also have restaurants and Airbnb's on the website. Good luck! Love that you are incorporating your pups!! Smiley heart

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm not too sure if there is a filter for this one.

Facebook groups defiantly come on handy with other brides in the same area as you and their suggestions. I found my makeup artist and day of coordinator through facebook!

• A
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Amanda!

Thanks for your suggestions! I've been searching venues and calling, but haven't been lucky so far. Are you aware if there is a filter function on weddingwire for dog friendly venues?

You'll be surprised but I don't have a facebook! Perhaps I will need to create one just for this!

Cheers,

Amanda

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Amanda, i would start with looking at what weddingwire has to offer through their search engine under wedding venues. You should also post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on facebook. You might be able to find a few brides that know of a few places

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics