Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

Do you think so?

Zoë, on May 18, 2017 at 11:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 9

Hi everyone!

Quesiton of the day!Smiley sexy

Do you think it's okay for your friend to propose to his girlfriend at your wedding ceremony?

Do you think so? 1

pinterest

9 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 30, 2018 at 11:26
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No two celebrations can be the same day. Her boyfriend wasn't being considerate of your day.

That being said, will you attend her engagement party or her wedding in that case.
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Nope... Would not consider that person a friend.
  • Tiffany
    Devoted September 2018 Quebec
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with everyone here, though I don't think I'd be upset depending on how it's done.
  • Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with everyone - it's not ok. This day is about the bride and groom only! It's rare that we can be selfish and have an event that is just focussed on us so to have an engagement happen on the same day would be rude!

• L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Depends on the friend. I have one friend that I'm hoping her bf is going to propose because we would have the perfect opportunity to do it with them at our wedding! normally no though, but I'd be very happy for them and it would be a great present to us!
  • Laura
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think this shows lack of respect and individuality. The way I see it, you took the happiest day of someone else's life who you are there to shower with love, and basically just stole the thunder from them. If my fiance had proposed like this, I would have been slightly disappointed in how little he knows me.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think it would be appropriate. I would be very upset if someone just decided to propose to their significant other on my special day!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it is a little tacky to hijack someone else's special day or weekend. I would be quite upset if a friend chose to do this.

• Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No, I think this is quite rude. I wouldn't like if someone took advantage of all of our hard work and planning to make such a special day and hijack it by turning it into their special day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics