Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaitlin
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

DJs - cost

Kaitlin, on February 3, 2020 at 21:14 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Just wondering what an average price is that everyone is paying for a DJ, or has been quoted? I’m looking for wedding ceremony until the end of night and DJ. I recently got a quote for $2000 and people are saying that’s a lot!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on February 6, 2020 at 17:02
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got a dj from 5 pm till 1 am and its $1100 with tax. keep checking aorund there are better prices

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got our DJ for not only the Wedding But our Wedding Social as well - and it cost us just about $1,000+tax...... Most quotes we got for just the reception though were closer to the $700 mark... Maybe it's just cheaper here in Manitoba though? That was the rough price I got from everybody though with the varrying amount being off by $100 here or there...

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sounds like a normal quote to be given. Ours was about $2000 with taxes in, we also added some lighting to our package. We had our DJ for 8 hours and he covered the ceremony and the whole reception!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours is $1500 for just reception and includes MC, lighting and some other small things but keep in mind our DJ knows my FH so we got a discount. The quote you received doesn’t shock me in terms of price.

You could get two or three other quotes to compare but you’ll likely be around $****+ based on experience and what you’re getting in the package.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics