Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious January 2019 Alberta

dj vs Playlist

Sarah, on October 22, 2017 at 14:01 Posted in Alberta 0 2

Hello,

wanted to get some insight and opinions on getting a DJ versus creating a playlist and letting it play throughout the night. Dj's are so expensive and Im not sure its worth it. Has anyone done their own music for their wedding? What was your experience?

Or.... anyone know any DJ's that are available on a smaller budget?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Bethany, on November 26, 2017 at 17:16
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think a DJ is totally worth it! Depends! A DJ who is interactive with the crowd is very important! And less sound system things to have to deal with!! Just my opinion though! You can get some for a cheaper price! Mine is only costing $400
  • M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will probably have a friend who is a DJ to play music during the reception, however I do not think it is necessary at all.
    I am actually still debating on whether still making my own playlist and just let it roll.
    It is not that hard to make a playlist, especially if you have some time and start preparing it ahead Smiley smile
    Also, I haven’t done this for the wedding yet, but if we decide to go by playlist, we plan on having friends sending song preferences as well. I do it every time I prepare a party and everyone always enjoys it Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics