Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sandra
Beginner September 2020 Ontario

diy Rustic Shabby Chic Ideas

Sandra, on January 14, 2020 at 14:14 Posted in DIY 0 6

Are there any interesting ideas for DIY flower arrangements for a shabby chic, rustic wedding? Ivory and blush coloured flowers - vases or rectangular wooden boxes to hold the arrangement. Looking for ideas for both real and artificial flower ideas

6 Comments

Latest activity by Tracy, on March 9, 2020 at 15:20
  • Tracy
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is what I was going to suggest. It's easy to make, you can make them to hold one or several bottles/jars.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you checked pintrist? theres also a wedding group on fb called gta marketplace and people sell their rustic decor on there. you could check there for some and offer them a deal

• Sandra
    Sandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Great inspiration ideas for the centerpieces -- thanks so much for your input

• Sandra
    Sandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks so much, I have checked Pinterest also and found some great ideas -- thanks for your help -- this as actually a fab centerpiece idea as well

• S
    Newbie February 2020 Ontario
    Sophie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What about a collection of bud vases-easy to find at thrift stores and easy to arrange.

diy Rustic Shabby Chic Ideas 1diy Rustic Shabby Chic Ideas 2
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Sandra, welcome to the group!

Rustic isn't really my thing, but my Pinterest is still flooded with it! I found this photo that to me felt like a blend of rustic (mason jars and stained wood) and modern (square frames, and floating look)diy Rustic Shabby Chic Ideas 3Shabby chic gives to a great option to visit thrift stores and find some mismatched vases or candle holders!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics