Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kalene
Frequent user June 2021 Ontario

Diy projects

Kalene, on March 17, 2017 at 10:02 Posted in DIY 0 7
So i decided for my wedding to do alot of DIY stuff. I bought wooden boxes and mason jars to do the centerpieces with. And then my fiancee is building picture frames for the bible verses were putting on each table. I thought it was going to be easy but when you have to trace the writing for each one. It starts to hurt your hand. But SO GLAD i did it! They look amazing !! So proud of myself. Any other rustic wedding DIY ideas i might be able to use !!??

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 16, 2018 at 23:25
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Seems what ypu have created fills the center of the tables enough for guests to adore.
  • Kalene
    Kalene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancee is making picture frames and a seating chart and also a backdrop for the ceremony ❤❤
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kalene! That's amazing! Do you have pictures of what you've done and your inspirations? Smiley love I can't wait to see them! You should join us in these discussions: Post a picture of your favourite DIY ideas!

My favourite centerpieces

My favourite wedding cake

What other DIYs will you make for your wedding?

• Kalene
    Kalene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I could have printed them. But we dont have a printer so it was my only option 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Making your own card box would be a good idea as well. You can either go complete DIY with this or do some thrift shopping and customize what you buy. I think the DIY stuff is fun and a good way to save money. For your verses, can you not make copies with a copier? It'll save your hands Smiley smile

• Kalene
    Kalene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hahah hey all the help i can get! Were going for the rustic idea because my fiancee is a country kid and i grew up on my aunts farms but im also a girl who likes a little bit of glam 😉😏
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are a ton of things on pinterest if you search for rustic wedding. I really like buntings in burlap or fabric. I think they're cute and add some whimsy. I looked for rustic bunting banner wedding on pinterest but couldn't choose just one for you LOL.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics