Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Helene
Beginner June 2019 Quebec

Diy privacy time 🚽

Helene, on January 10, 2019 at 07:41 Posted in DIY 0 19
Hi if you don’t want to spend $$$$$ on a plastic bag for the dress to go pee , and you don’t won’t to have 3 people with you ( personally i can’t do it if someone is watching ( except my dog or my fiancé when i take to long in the bathroom and i can’t hold it ) )

one bag from ikea , do a hole 🕳 ( the smaller you can , but you must be able to go up all the way to your hips) and it’s done ✅.

Diy privacy time 🚽 1

Diy privacy time 🚽 2

Diy privacy time 🚽 3

Diy privacy time 🚽 4

19 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on January 25, 2019 at 14:48
  • Amanda
    Frequent user September 2021 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was reading this not quite understand - but the pictures really helped! Thanks for the tip Smiley smile

• Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What a great idea, it’s hilarious, but it works that’s what matters!

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have such a shy bladder..like I can't pee infront of anyone no matter how hard I try!!!
    I have a tea length dress so I hope I don't have too much trouble but if need be I think if I drink enough my shy bladder will be a bit less shy 😂
  • Sarah
    Expert August 2021 British Columbia
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Omg that’s brilliant!!
  • Cherry
    Devoted October 2019 Quebec
    Cherry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would need one of that. Need to practice using it before the D day. Smiley laugh LOL

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is hilarious! I'm probably going to skip the bag altogether since my MOH is my sister and I don't really care if she sees me go to the washroom lol.

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh my God YES! I'm going to ikea tomorrow, you bet your butt I'm getting one!
  • Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Amazing idea haha! I’ve seen videos of using regular bags but the IKEA bag works better!! Love the straps Smiley xd
  • Melissa
    Devoted May 2019 Alberta
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I made sure I could dance in mine, but didn't check out the bathroom situation. Good thing my MOH and I are so close!.... Why is it that girls pee so much more compared to guys, yet they have the easiest attire to do their business in?!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's at moments like these I'm glad my seamstress told me not to cinch in the butt area of my dress. I THINK I will be able to wiggle up my trumpet shaped gown (I totally lack in the hip department, a huge plus for this moment).

My MOH is my sister too, so peeing in front of her is not a problem for either of us.

• K
    Frequent user August 2024 Quebec
    Karine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is genius!!!!! And funny Smiley xd
  • Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh my gosh, same. I pee fairly often. I hadn't even thought of how I'd use the bathroom when I inevitably need to! Yikes.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love the idea!

My dress is far too tight I could never do this... like I'll pretty much have to take off my dress to pee hahah! WORTH IT!

I've already told my MOH she's going to see a lot of me on the wedding day or maybe I'll just drag the future husband into the bridal bathroom to hold my dress while I go... hahahh!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I agree! Mine is somewhat fit and flare with buttons starting from my butt To the top of my back.
    I am hoping someone can just undo the buttons at the bottom enough that I can pull my dress up lol. This will be fun!
  • Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have the worst bladder... I always have to pee at the most inconvenient times haha! I hadn't thought about what I'll have to do when it comes time, this is a great idea! My dress zips up pretty easy so i might just hop out of it and go on my own. I don't know how Id feel having someone else in there while I pee unless its my fiance lolol I could totally see myself askling my FH for help before asking anyone else.

• Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never even thought about that till now that's awesome idea Who would have known. LOL I love it thank you for sharing with me.

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

After my best friends wedding (i was her MOH. shes mine), and the amount of times i had to hold her gigantic dress up to pee. she owes me (i'm not exaggerating when i say she had at least 10 bustle ties).

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not sure that my dress will be able to fit into that bag seeing as how it's so massive 😂

I plan on relying on my girls to help me - there is so much dress that nobody would be able to see anything anyway Smiley tongue

For the evening I will be changing dresses into something more casual though (still white/ivory!!!)

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is hilarious! I would totally do it if my dress wasn’t mermaid style. I’ll have to remove my dress when I need to pee 😭

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics