Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaleen
Curious October 2018 Ontario

diy personalised lantern wedding favours

Kaleen, on February 6, 2018 at 23:06 Posted in DIY 0 3

Hi all,

My fiance and I are getting married in October 2018 and we really want to do lanterns for our wedding favours. We want them to have our names and wedding date on it. Unfortunately, I can only find small lanterns with tiny metal cross sections on all 4 sides. I think they will come off easily enough, but I was wondering if I should just go to Michael's, and get a paint marker and do it myself or have them professionally etched.

If professional..... Do you guys know a place in Hamilton where I can go to get that done for cheap?

Thanks everyone Smiley smile

3 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on February 7, 2018 at 08:47
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it would be nice to do it yourself. Add the personal touch. I agree that using a stencil is a good idea.

• Kaleen
    Curious October 2018 Ontario
    Kaleen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Rebecca!! I think doing them myself eould be more personal for sure! I will take your adivce as well on getting a stencil Smiley smile

• Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Were getting married on the same day!!!

I would etch it on yourself. Get a stencil if you’re a little nervous for it! Save yourself the money.
    if you’d like to go the other route check out “misstomrswed” on Instagram, I believe she’s located in Hamilton. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics