Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Angela
Newbie July 2018 Alberta

Diy- magnets

Angela, on August 25, 2017 at 12:43 Posted in DIY 0 6

Has anybody done their own save the dates on Magnets? I can't bring myself to pay 200+ to order them. Any tips ?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 15, 2018 at 22:50
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Suggesrion for magnets are to use windows word and create a grid with measurements. Once it looks right. Test one with your image and if it looks good, copy and paste to fit the page.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Angela, did you find some Save the Dates to order? Did you go with magnets in the end?

For everyone else who did their STDs, how did your come out?

• Angela
    Newbie July 2018 Alberta
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Good luck ! I'm going to order pictures and then try to put them on magnets. If anything I'll have the pictures to give if it doesn't work
  • Amber
    Devoted September 2018 Alberta
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am going to attempt to make my own magnet save the dates this week. I deigned the card template In word and bought some nice pearlescent card stock from Michael's. I plan on printing them off, then sticking the cardstock to an adhesive backed magnet sheet, that I also found at Michael's, and then cut them out with a paper cutter.

I am not very good at DIY so wish me luck!

• Dana
    Curious May 2018 British Columbia
    Dana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've been considering getting a stamp made for my invitations and save the dates, then it's just nice parchment, ink, stamp, pop them in envelopes and mail them off. I'm sure you could order blank magnets and possibly try something similar as a fun diy project?
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've done a whole bunch of stuff for the wedding myself. A good source of information is you tube. I've learned how to make my own bouquets, wedding cake, and hairstyle on you tube. Check it out and let us know what you found.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics