Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Curious June 2024 Ontario

Diy ideas

Emily, on January 10, 2023 at 11:29 Posted in DIY 0 5
Hello everyone! I am having a hard time coming up with decor for our wedding with our colours. We are getting married at a country venue with a barn so wanting something to go along the lines of that. Or maybe I just have the seating arrangements the colour and then add different decor to tables what does everyone think. I have attached a photo of colours for referenceDiy ideas 1

5 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on January 16, 2023 at 11:24
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I honest like the colored vests that match the girls' dresses. Jeans with a grey vest would also look good.

• E
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    He doesn't do suits at all 🤣🤣🤣 so just trying to figure out if the guys should be in red or blue lol.. here are some ideas I've come across on pinterst Diy ideas 2

Diy ideas 3

Diy ideas 4

Diy ideas 5

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Your like my wedding twin, that was what we originally wanted for his suit, but then bringing him to a wedding show, he changed his idea to a suit and wants his boys the same as well.

I'm a little sad I wanted the jeans shirt and vest, but he's keeping the Cowboy boots.

I'm doing sneakers lol, I wanted cowboy boots but I can't find a pair I love.

• E
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so he wants blue jeans and a dress shirt, with cowboy boots and have the girls in cowgirl boots as well.
  • C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pinterest was my bestfriend. I had the idea of what I wanted and looked it up and started boards and pins. Pop of colour is fun, but it all depends on what you really want then do you want it to match the dresses or suits? You don't stress you will find idea on here and Pinterest and next thing you know, your wedding is planned.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics