Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maddie19
Curious July 2020 Alberta

diy Head Table Backdrop

Maddie19, on September 17, 2019 at 15:36 Posted in DIY 0 4

Did anyone make their own backdrop out of wood pallets? What did it end up costing you?

I can't justify spending hundreds on drapery!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Sinéad, on October 4, 2019 at 05:02
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there!!! Have you found somewhere that you will be able to get wooden pallets?

Are you crafty enough that you would be able to make the backdrop yourself, or do you know someone who could help you out with it?

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Join the group gta wedding marketplace on fb, there are tons there for a couple hundred dollars. im pretty sure ive seen $500 or less!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can put out something on any buy and sell groups on Facebook. I have seen a lot of requests for pallets on my Facebook.

Even if you go to bigger stores that have a ton of pallets, they will give them to you for cheap, or I have seen people just loading up their cars behind stores lol

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Although I am not making a backdrop out of mine - we got them for free through my work with the deliveries we get. Perhaps you could see if your work gets mass deliveries on pallets like that?

Otherwise I think you could probably get some at a hardware store for like $25 or $50 per pallet (I can't remember what my Dad said he was reimbursed for bringing the pallet back after using the bricks he bought.)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics