Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Daily
Expert August 2022 Ontario

diy centerpieces

Daily, on February 3, 2022 at 16:46 Posted in DIY 0 8
Hi ladies, I’m not sure about you guys but I’ve changed my wedding centerpieces once again😭😬😬 I’ve decided to order fresh bulk flowers from Costco and used some artificial flowers. diy centerpieces 1
diy centerpieces 2

diy centerpieces 3

8 Comments

Latest activity by Daily, on February 4, 2022 at 10:29
  • Daily
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    diy centerpieces 4
    So I only need to fill in 12 Vases with real flowers, since the other 12 vases will be fake
  • Daily
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Hank, thanks for the suggestion I was planning to do that. In the picture, I’ll have two vases with a tea light candle per centerpieces on top of a square mirror. So one of the vase will be fake, the other vase with real flowers, and tea light. Ideally, I need about 36 real roses or any real white flowers. I don’t even think I will need to order the whole bulk for 150$. Below is a picture of centerpieces made by my friend the day before using real flowers from Costco and superstore.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Buy a small bouquet from Costco and see how well they last in the vase after a day or two. It's hard to do DIY fresh flower arrangements because of how fast they wilt. If the vase has some water, you might be able to pull it off but not sure how well the petals will fare if they are off the stem and dry inside the vase.

• Daily
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much! Yes I thought if I’m spending 300 and more on fake flowers then mind as well go with Costco. So far I don’t have to buy vases. Make two tables centerpieces already. My coworkers at work used to collect for me then I changed my mind.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I totally get it! Unless you are completely satisfied with it, you will continue to change things until it looks right! Oh that's not a bad price at all! That's awesome to hear! Smiley heart

• Daily
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Amanda.
  • Daily
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Honestly, the lady who did my floral hoop, I don’t really like how the fake flowers look and it looks so fake!! Before I discovered floral hoop centerpieces, I’m always crazy about floating candles or flowers inside a cylinder vase. The purple fake flowers don’t look bad at all the one I used in pictures and I got it from dollar tree!! Costco flowers have a lot of nice one. If u buy a whole bulk, will cost me 150 plus tax. So now my job is to go to dollar tree or stores to get those purple ones and started making 10 more.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think they look great! What made you decide to switch flowers?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics