Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Frequent user September 2018 New Brunswick

diy bouquets:. Need some opinions

Amanda, on February 13, 2018 at 14:18 Posted in DIY 0 8
I'm working on my bouquets now. This is my second time trying my MOH bouquet, and while it's 100 times better than the first attempt... I'm feeling like it's still not perfect. It's about 50-70% done at this point. I'm thinking of putting more brownish eucalyptus, some baby's breath, and stringing some pearls through it.
From unbiased standpoints... Is it at least borderline ok? Do those ideas sound like they'd work? (I know, it's kinda a hard question to answer because it all depends on personal taste, but I can't tell if I'm just being super critical or not)
Note: wedding colours are rust and champagne

diy bouquets:. Need some opinions 1

8 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on February 18, 2018 at 06:32
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you so much everyone for the kind words. It's still not TOTALLY done (one more finishing touch that I needed more supplies for) but I'm sooooo proud of it at the moment. Feel like her bouquet was a successful trial. Now time to work on mine Smiley laugh

diy bouquets:. Need some opinions 2

diy bouquets:. Need some opinions 3
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it looks awesome!!! I have 0 DIY skills, so I'm always impressed by crafty people!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it looks really nice!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    OMG thank you so much! I'm not concerned about hers outshining mine, I've left the most expensive stuff for mine and it's going to be double the size.
    Thanks so much for the suggestions Smiley laugh.
  • Jackie
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would take Ashley’s advice.
  • Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh you can also get GRASS from the dollar store and just curl pieces with your hand or scissors and glue the individual pieces in. It gives a nice finishing touch.
  • Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello! What colour is she wearing? I'm a florist.... My first thought is that her bouquet is a show stopper. Typically we want the bridal bouquet to be the one to wow your guests, her bouquet should not outshine yours. There is a lot going on in this bouquet, but you have balanced things nicely. You could achieve a much softer look by having mostly white flowers with small accents of colour. Sometimes less is more. Some soft greenery in there would look nice to break up the colours.
    Overall, you've done a great job though!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the overall flow of it works. The shape and size look good, depending on the size you want to go.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics