Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mallory
Newbie September 2022 Alberta

Disposable cameras

Mallory, on February 17, 2022 at 19:11 Posted in Alberta 0 2
My fiancé and I are trying to find creative ways to create memories on our wedding day and we like the idea of having disposable cameras on each table (yep, we’re aware the images might get “interesting” as the night goes on 😂😂).

Has anyone looked into this and found a vendor or store to get bulk/multiple disposable cameras for a reasonable price? 😊
So far I have found about $20/camera, which isn’t too bad if we only have 1 per table.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Malyssa, on February 23, 2022 at 14:10
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Physical media is unfortunately a way of the past. I don't think you will be able to find cheaper, maybe by a dollar or 2.

Also, I hate being a negative nancy, as I do LOOOOOVE this idea, but keep in mind a few things when it comes to film photos. 1. the cost of developing a roll of film is usually around $20, so the purchase of the camera isnt the only expense to consider. 2. unless the camera has a flash, and a good one, the photos may not turn out well, (my exact experience with playing with film cameras as a hobby - I have wasted so much money on film and developing only to get 3 decent photos)

You may be better off looking into a photo booth. depending on your numbers, it may be near the same costs you'd be looking at is getting the cameras, and will allow your guests something to take home - and provide the more "candid" memories you want, without having to get your guests to work for it (and not even see the results until they are developed)

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you checked out Walmart, Amazon, London Drugs, Best Buy, McBain Camera,

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics