Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kiara
Newbie May 2023 British Columbia

Disneyland

Kiara, on February 1, 2020 at 13:39 Posted in Honeymoon 0 14

Anyone else who has been to Disneyland have any suggestions on things that is a must? Also hotel recommendations?

14 Comments

Latest activity by Kiara, on February 4, 2020 at 17:44
  • Kiara
    Kiara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    How do you link accounts?
  • Kiara
    Kiara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah that’s what we are going to do! Then there’s a kitchen and laundry so we can pack a bit lighter and bring more Disney souvenirs home!
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Can you stay at a near by air bnb so its cheaper than a hotel?

• Kiara
    Kiara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!!!
  • Megan
    Frequent user April 2021 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hahaha good to know I'm not alone! The Disney Tourist Blog was a lifesaver when trying to plan our whole day at Galaxy's Edge. We were fighting Christmas time crowds, but I know they're still not able to accommodate everyone who wants to ride Rise of the Resistance. You should both download the app and link each other to your accounts. Then you can both try and get a boarding pass at the same time.

• Kiara
    Kiara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes my FH has already started thinking of ideas for his new lightsaber haha he’s the same way. He said one day is for Star Wars and one day is for the rest of Disneyland. Thanks for the recommendation on the app!
  • Megan
    Frequent user April 2021 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We just got back from Disney and Galaxy's Edge and I was blown away by the new ride Rise of the Resistance. You have to get there super early and check in on the app, but it's totally worth it. My fiance also built a lightsaber and had the time of his life (Star Wars is his life).

I would highly recommend downloading and using the app to order food. No waiting in long lines!

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Santa monica and venice beach are amazing and well worth the trip!!
  • Kiara
    Kiara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We are going to go with an air bnb as we are going to be there for awhile thanks for your help! We have Disney tickets for 4 days and are going to get universal tickets as well. Any other attractions or things we should check out?
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The castle inn and suites is lovely!! I also loved the Kings Inn! we got to Disneyland almost annually, and have found these to be the best value
  • Lina
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Lina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh this is awesome! We're also doing Disneyland for our honeymoon Smiley smile I am traveling from Toronto so I'm staying in a Holiday inn to be able and save some money since the wedding itself will be quite expensive haha. They have shuttle buses to take you to the parks which are only 15 min away from the hotel, or you can also rent a car, so many options!

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh amazing!!!! Sounds great.

So the condos were called Magic Way Villas - might be nice to have the space and a kitchen for 9 nights ? I’m sure others will have suggestions as well though Smiley smile
  • Kiara
    Kiara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've stayed at the Grand Californian before and it's gorgeous. A bit out of our range this time around though. We want to stay for about 9 nights and got to universal and check out the coast as well. We are renting a car so free parking at the hotel would be great and hopefully still relatively close to Disney.

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh goodness! Everything?!

What are you looking for in a hotel? Do you want to stay on the property or off site? Grand California is a beautiful hotel with its own entrance into the parks! That would be top of the line budget wise. Otherwise any of the hotels just across the street are really nice. I have also stayed in condos across the street with pool/hot tubs and kitchens that were great as well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics