Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Discover your perfect wedding band style!

Emilie, on November 14, 2016 at 10:56 Posted in WeddingWire 0 9

Hi beautiful brides-to-be Smiley heart

We're getting closer to the end of the test and it's now time to discover your perfect wedding based on your choices! Smiley ring

Majority of A

Romantic Wedding Ring

Life is wonderful, full of love and you know it! You see la vie en rose! Your perfect wedding band has to reveal your romantic side. You could go for heart-shaped ring or one that complete's your SO's.Romantic Wedding Bands

Majority of B

Classic and minimalist

You love beautiful classics! Go for something that has style and will last forever! Choose a classic minimalist band. It will always be in style and will adapt to your many passions!

Classic and minimalist

Majority of C

Wedding ring with stone

You love to show how much your style is different and unique! You like to wear accessories that will catch people's attention. Choose a ring that is unique and special to symbolize your love.

Wedding ring with stone

Majority of D

Rings with details

Your wedding ring has to be special just like your style. You love vintage details, designs, textures, and that's how your wedding ring should be as well!

Rings with details

Which style did you get? Smiley smile

Discover what wedding band would be perfect for him >> What outfit would he normally wear?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Samara, on November 22, 2016 at 15:29
  • Samara
    Frequent user July 2017 Alberta
    Samara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His is a plain gold band Smiley smile just wanted something simple! I'll try to post of picture of my ring sometime.

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We haven't really done a lot of looking at bands yet...There is sooooo much to do still!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sounds beautiful Samara!! Smiley love I'd love to see how it looks like! What about his ring? How's it like?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's great Laura! I love that in A, the rings both complete each other too! Smiley love What wedding bands have you been considering so far? Are they more like A or B? Smiley smile

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes I am definitely D! I did not want a plain band and love the intricate engraving that's on it.

• Samara
    Frequent user July 2017 Alberta
    Samara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I can't remember but I think I got mostly A's with a few C's and B's. But my ring fits the description for C. best! It's a light blue diamond in a square surrounded by little tiny diamonds, with a few on the band as well Smiley smile my favourite!
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Based on the quiz I am majority A and B and that fits pretty well with what we have been considering for wedding bands. I love the idea of A where they are 2 halves of a whole.

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Based on the answer it's a combination of B and C. My wedding band is pretty much a C type due the engagement ring which I like.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

C. My wedding band has diamonds around the sides and is a countour wedding band to fit perfectly around my engagement ring!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics