Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Discover his perfect wedding band style!

Emilie, on November 14, 2016 at 10:56 Posted in WeddingWire 0 6

Hey wonderful grooms and brides Smiley ring

Now let's see what results he got... Smiley winking

Majority of A

Simple wedding band

Your FH is quite relaxed and loves to feel comfy. This is why comfortable and practical should be the main objective in choosing his wedding band. A traditional and simple band is ideal for him. He could even try something made of silicone or wood if he does a lot of manual work.

Comfortable and simple

Majority of B

Unique wedding band

He is adventurous and loves to try new things! He should go for something less conventional. His ideal wedding band cannot be traditional, maybe try something a little out of the box.

Unique Wedding Bands

Majority of C

Romantic wedding band

Even he pretends that he doesn't really care about his look, we know he does. He likes to take care of the way he looks and his SO. That's why his ring and design should also reflect its meaning. Why not get someting engraved? Or a band that completes your ring?

Romantic wedding band

Majority of D

Classic and elegant band

His work or his own personality demands that he always looks his best. His ring should be classic and elegant to reflect his personality.

Classic and elegant men bands

Does his ring type match yours? What did he get? Smiley smile

6 Comments

Latest activity by Lindsay, on November 23, 2016 at 19:51
  • Lindsay
    Curious December 2016 Ontario
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Dennis bought my engagement ring and wedding band as a set. my wedding band sort of clips into my engagement ring which is nice and different. His wedding band is a simple tungsten metal band, as he can't wear it at work.
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user May 2017 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our results were a mix of c and d. D is very close to what his wedding band is. His wedding band has rose gold in it to match my engagement ring and wedding band. His personality is definitely closer to a though.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's great Lindsay! Did you choose your wedding bands together? Smiley catface How do they look like?

• Lindsay
    Curious December 2016 Ontario
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We both got simple wedding bands on the quiz and I couldn't agree more!
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    His results were a mix of C and D. Very close to what his wedding band will be.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The simple wedding band matches his personality, however he will be getting a classic and elegant band in white gold to match mine. He has bigger hands so his band will need to be thicker otherwise it would almost get lost.

white gold ring

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics