Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Curious November 2022 Ontario

Detail Photo's

Amanda, on July 14, 2022 at 11:03 Posted in Before the wedding 0 9

What items did you include in your details box for your photographer? Any items you forgot that you wish you had included? I'll be asking our photographer what she recommends too but thought I would see what some brides or soon to be brides thought too Smiley smile

So far my list includes our invitation suite, perfume, shoes, rings & ring box.

I wont be able to include my hair pieces since the hair/mua arrives at 7am, they will very likely already be in my hair by the time our photographer comes. We are getting married in just under 4 months so the more I can have ready ahead of time the better!!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on July 15, 2022 at 08:17
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Right we touched on the same subjects a lot, I'm happy I truly am not the only one out there. Smiley shame

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had pictures and video b-roll of the bride's two dresses, her accessories, groom's accessories, flowers, cake, and rings.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Over the last 6 years our family have seen each other at funerals only, our wedding is the first happy event we want a photo with every guest. As for the others listed, I’m not too sure, I will have to see what our photographer recommends
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is great!! Thank you so much Malyssa
  • Stephanie
    Featured February 2024 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Carine, I feel like your my bride twin 💚
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Heres a list my photographer provided me (as details shots) - alot of stuff I may not have actually thought of:

Shoes

Jewelry

All 3 rings

Bridal Bouquet

Garter

Dress

Wedding RSVP

Wedding Invitation

Ceremony Program

Reception Program

Handwritten Vows

Bridesmaids & groomsmen gifts

Tie or Bowtie

Cufflinks

Jacket

Watch

Socks

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Amanda for that, I always compared myself to other brides and was like what is wrong with me. I've been planning this day my whole life yet realized I'm not huge on flowers and the flowers I do like are not in season, I like wearing dresses in the summer but not looking forward to go dress shopping. When it comes to clothes on me I'm not like wow I look great I need it. I'm more tshirt and jeans I feel great. So wedding dress shopping next month will be a whole new experience but I will let you know how it went. lol But I am so excited for the big day and just know it will be perfect.

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Our photographer shoots in a candid style as well, I loved that about her when we were looking at portfolios all her couple looked like real people vs magazine style photos. Very few pre planned posed photos aside from things like parent shots & a couple shots I'd really like with my daughter but I love the detail photos. Our photographer was my biggest must have when we started planning. I wouldnt worry about being a "normal bride" normal is a setting on the dryer not a way we describe people.

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've posted something like this, My main one is group photo but I'm not sure what I must have, and speaking to my photographer he follows the vibe of the wedding and that's all I really want.

I've always wanted to get married, now that it's happening I realized I'm not a normal bride. I want a fun basic wedding. I'm dreading wedding dress shopping, my bouquet has a few flowers, mostly greenery. When it comes to photos take whatever. I was also going to skip on a photographer and just do disposable cameras and just take those but was told horrible idea.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics