Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie May 2021 Ontario

Destination Travel Agency - Durham Region

Madison, on August 12, 2019 at 21:25 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hello everyone Smiley smile

Can anyone recommend a travel agency or agent who specializes in destinations weddings in the Durham Region (Ontario)? I've been looking for days and nobody seems to return calls or emails. Also, I'm looking for something more than the typical in the local mall travel agent service. I'm looking for someone I can depend on and get knowledgeable advice and recommendations from.

Thank you so much in advance.

Madison

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on August 13, 2019 at 11:16
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on your engagement and welcome to WW!

I just looked up Marvin Travel Agency and they have a Wedding section for destination. They are in Walmart stores available to get quotes for your choice of country. Other travel agencies have quotes for destination weddings which may similar or more expensive based on the dates.

• M
    Newbie May 2021 Ontario
    Madison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ouu that's so exciting, the countdown is on!! That's so convenient, thanks so much Smiley smile

I'll be reaching out for sure.

xo

• Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Congratulations on your engagement as well! Our wedding is at CHIC Punta Cana next April. Check it out!

I've done everything with her over email and the phone. That being said, I don't think she would be opposed to meeting in-person. She's very flexible and kind!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions at all 😁
  • M
    Newbie May 2021 Ontario
    Madison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    😂 oh my gosh, twins for sure! How crazy!
    Congratulations on your engagement! Where are you guys going?
    Thank you so much for the recommendation, I’ll definitely look into them. Is it all over the phone or do you go into the city to meet with Mary-Margaret?
  • Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are twins 😂 My name is Madisyn, we live in Durham, and we are doing a destination wedding! We are going through https://www.destinationweddings.com. Our travel agent is named Mary-Margaret and she's based in Toronto. She has been so amazing to work with so far! I think you can find her directly on the website. If not, feel free to message me and I'll give you her phone number/email!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics