Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katelyn
Super October 2019 Ontario

Desserts! Who are you going with for your big day?

Katelyn, on September 24, 2019 at 20:26 Posted in Ontario 0 6
We are here in Peterborough and are lucky enough to have Black Honey to do our dessert table. We went all out for it because we decided not to have favours. We have chosen a 3 tier cake with three flavors- Chocolate orange, spiced squash, and lemon raspberry.
Then we chose 6 desserts to be served- Lemon zest cannolis, GF salted caramel brownies, vegan brownies, vegan oatmeal cookies, pistachio macarons, and cheesecake stuffed strawberries.
And a chocolate fountain!
Who is doing your desserts?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Katelyn, on September 29, 2019 at 20:59
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow sounds amazing!
  • Judice
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Judice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We are doing a 3 tier strawberry shortcake!

It's a naked cake decorated with fresh flowers and the cake topper are two love birds that were handmaid by my aunt as a wedding present.

My vendor is Stephanie Cakes, I've been using her for years for all sorts of cakes and cupcakes for years now and she does a phenomenal job in terms of art and flavour every time. Unfortunately shes not here on the Wedding Wire, but I keep bugging her to advertize herself because the quality and the prices are amazing.

• Katelyn
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nice what flavor/flavors are you doing? What will your cake look like? Who is your vendor?
  • Judice
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Judice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just the wedding cake for us!

My fiance and I are huge cake people, so it was really a no brainer to purchase the cake cutting fee. I know it's an expense that most people get rid of first but it was one of the first things we knew that we wanted.

• Katelyn
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that's awesome! Very cool idea doing bunt cakes.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I thought I was going to do my own cupcakes and now I'm not so sure. I went to a bridal show and oh my goodness there is a place called nothing bunt cakes. Their white chocolate raspberry bunts are amazing. My favorite cake from the bridal show. I think I'll still make my cake for cutting but may go there for a few bunt cakes. If the lemon bunt is as good.... plus we are making our own candy bar. There are a few local chocolate places I can go to.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics