Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Expert July 2022 Ontario

Describe your relationship with a song!

Amanda, on January 11, 2021 at 16:23 Posted in Living together 0 3

Hi Brides & Grooms,

It has been a rough time these last few months, and I know a lot of people are getting discouraged, but I want to bring some fun, and positivity back!

Tell me about you & your other half with a song... I am sure many of you will be choosing your first dance song, but if you have another song in mind that describes your relationship - This may also help others find a first dance song, or even a fun song they can relate too!

Happy Sharing! I can't wait to listen to all the songs! Smiley smile

Here is mine - this is NOT my first dance song of course but a fun song that reminds us of our relationship and how we first started lol : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBo7BqQCFPI

Hope you enjoy it Smiley laugh

3 Comments

Latest activity by Nelly+Raquel, on April 17, 2022 at 17:37
  • N
    Curious June 2023 Ontario
    Nelly+Raquel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One Call Away by Charlie Puth reminds me of our relationship because no matter what we are only one call away from each other
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know that song and LOVE it!!!!! That is a very cute song! Very happy for you and your hubby! Smiley smile

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How deep is your love would describe our relationship. Its opposites for us where I am the calm one and my husband seems to be driving you up the wall kind. We balance each other out equally.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics