Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kim
Newbie December 2020 Ontario

December 2020 wedding in Ontario

Kim, on October 29, 2020 at 14:10 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Hi guys! I'm getting married in December 12, 2020. Max of 10 people indoors are allowed atm. Still hoping though that the restrictions will change. 😞 Any of you are in the same boat?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Brooklyn, on November 5, 2020 at 15:43
  • Brooklyn
    Curious February 2021 Ontario
    Brooklyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What is your venue? And are you in a hot spot?

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I hope they do change the number for venues and restaurants to have dinners held for small weddings of family/friends. Though at this time, its hard to say it may not change until next year once things get better and lowered in cases. Lets hope their is a good news for weddings to come forwards this month onwards.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Good luck with getting things ready for your ceremony. Where are you having it?

As for dinner, I don't think you're allowed to dine in at any restaurant or banquet hall unless you're not in the GTA or Ottawa.

• Kim
    Newbie December 2020 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi! We're doing it in an event space. We're only gonna do a ceremony, and dinner afterwards in the same loft.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're December 19, a week after you. We've been back and forth with our venue for the past few months and have pretty much determined that December is a no go a while back. I assume you're hosting in your home since you're going by the 10 person rule?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics