Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zara
Frequent user May 2021 Ontario

Dec 17 Ontario Restrictions

Zara, on December 17, 2021 at 16:32 Posted in Ontario 1 8

I am so lost. Are we allowed to dance? It said that weddings were excluded from limits? Argh I have three more weeks to go and all of these changes everyday driving me crazy!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Tunisha, on December 25, 2021 at 09:03
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Zara,
    I’m so sorry that the restrictions are back and that you have to work on the wedding and confirmation again. It’s such a challenge, I cannot even imagine what you’re going through.

When we did our wedding in October, we still had rest, yet we danced! Since the venue owners were not there. But we were still planning on it. I really wish that it all works for you!
    Sending you positive vibes! Happy Holidays 🎄💕🥂
  • Zara
    Zara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Same here, those two were extremely important for us too. We had sent out invitations already and now have to reach out to them one by one as well. I hope everything will be better for yours.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Dancing and the party part is very important to us. I don't even know what to do any more. I just want to give up at this point. If there is no dancing I just want to small elopement type of wedding. No point in the big dinner.... I'm sick of planning and replanning.
  • Zara
    Zara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If dancing is not important for you, go for it. It is my fourth time postponing and it doesn't seem to get better. Got worse each time. :/ I thought I would finally have my chance but nope.

• Zara
    Zara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My fiancee doesn't want to postpone but I do...So I don't know what to do anymore. I am just so sick of it.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm so sorry that's awful. I don't know what I'm going to do. I know my room is big enough that my entire group is less than 25% capacity so I'm not sure still
  • Zara
    Zara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They got back to me, unfortunately all the restrictions apply to us too. Oh man, I need to plan another postponement now! Arghhh....

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not sure...I'm waiting for venue to let me know. I'm sure I'll hear on Monday if there is no dancing. I think it's the ceremony that the limits don't apply to not sure about the reception. I think my last 40+ days are going to the most stressful part of the 1150 days I've been planning this!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics