Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Curious August 2020 Alberta

Day of Organizer - Edmonton

Emilie, on June 24, 2020 at 03:31 Posted in Alberta 0 4

With the new restrictions in place, I might not be able to use my ceremony venue for my reception. I found a great spot only one block away that we are not sure will accept yet but I'm trying to figure out the details. With my new space there are many more details then my original space and its a little overwhelming with only a month to go.

my original plan was to have one of my aunts act as a day of organizer but I feel bad having to ask her to leave the ceremony early to go set up the second space since there is only 30 minutes between the end of the ceremony and the start of the reception. Does anyone know any good wedding planner in Edmonton that offers day of services?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kl, on June 25, 2020 at 02:08
  • K
    Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Emilie! Have you browsed the options here on WeddingWire yet? If not, go to the “vendors” tab, click “wedding planning” and enter your city. I just performed a quick search and saw 166 wedding planners in Edmonton. Each of those planners has a profile here on WW. The “details” section of their profile will typically indicate whether they offer day-of coordination services (as many if not most planners do). Their profile will also give you a ballpark price range, show reviews other couples have left, etc. And if you see a coordinator you’re interested in you can message them right here on WW. Good luck with your search!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would google search for one in your city. I've had to do that with most of my vendors

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Internet search for DOC Day Of Coordinator will have some websites with information to view knowing what to expect for the price. Individuals may charge higher excluding the tear down.

Going the day before to the venue to set up may help if the coordinator allows you to go in ahead of time. The help of the wedding party can be useful or family to have time together.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can find a certified planner from the Wedding Planners Institute at https://wpic.ca/find-a-certified-coordinator/. Just choose your province and scroll to your municipality for a listing.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics