Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tineesa
Beginner August 2021 Ontario

Custom Shot Glasses

Tineesa, on September 27, 2020 at 18:15 Posted in DIY 0 7
Looking for custom shot glasses. We have a design to put on the shot glass and tried looking at places but have had no luck yet. We are looking for 180. Does anyone know any places that are good in both price and quality?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Brianna, on November 5, 2020 at 13:41
  • Brianna
    Curious March 2023 British Columbia
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just recently checked out the Print Canada Store online and their prices seem to be fair and looks like good quality from pictures/reviews!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Kijiji site may have some resources of shot glasses made and facebook market possibly. Etsy site may have something for this if you give it a try.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The only thing about the Weddingstar ones is that you have to choose from their template/layouts, and they're limited to one colour. I figured Tineesa created her own design that she wanted to print her own self-created design on the glass.

• Kim
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you tried trophy places? Many have a huge assortment of items that can be engraved for promotional purposes.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would put a post on Facebook yardsales looking for someone to etch them for you, or do vinyl decals. I stumbled upon someone who did wine glasses for my bachelorette and they turned out great.

Wedding Star is another option. I haven't bought from them but I've heard good things! https://www.weddingstar.ca/personalized-gifts/type.html
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most print shops that do custom promotional prints for business will do them. A few examples are Artik in Toronto, Print Canda Store in Hamilton, and 4imprint in Windsor (they'll all deliver).

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Etsy. I know they care a bunch of different things.

Also check out your local facebook wedding groups if you're in any of them. I found one from my province who makes wine glasses, beer mugs, shot glasses or anything else right from her home.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics