Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Expert September 2020 Ontario

Cricut invitations

Emily, on December 29, 2019 at 17:43 Posted in DIY 0 9

Cricut invitations 1 Attempting to cut a sample of an invitation on my cricut - I just used paper I had laying around. Anyone else done this or doing it?! Tips or tricks?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on December 30, 2019 at 12:11
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow it turned out really nice!! you can always do one a day or something for the next 100 days haha

• Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s exactly the conclusion I came to after talking to people in the cricut group 😅
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow that’s a great way to think about it! Thank you Smiley smile
  • T
    Curious September 2020 Ontario
    Trish ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve been doing my invitations with my Cricut as well and I have to recommend you choose a more simple design. You’ll wanna throw it out the window attempting to do 100 of those. I love it but I think you can probably save yourself a big headache by simplifying the design. Good luck!!!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are super cute!

As far as whether you'll save anything in the long run, imagine if you were doing these to sell. What would you charge? Or how much is your time worth? If it's still cheaper than hiring someone I would go for it.
    Plus you can practice and then charge the rest of us brides for all your hard work. Smiley winking
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cricut invitations 2 Update 2 - wow this was a lot of work!!! Not sure I can commit to doing 100 of these lol
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It was a half birthday half Christmas gift from my fiancé! I made enough selling stuff at Christmas to pay off the machine already 😁 I think I will use thick card stock! But still white Smiley smile
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So cool! I'd loooove to play with a cricut but don't really want to fork over a small fortune for one at this point. What kind of paper are you going to use for the real deal?

• Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cricut invitations 3 Update: it turned out okay besides the fact that I tried to move it (because I mismeasured the overlap) and the machine ate half of it LOL 😂 🤷‍♀️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics