Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nicole
Newbie July 2021 Ontario

Covid wedding

Nicole, on May 11, 2020 at 18:59 Posted in Ontario 0 1
Hi everyone, my fiancé and I scheduled a big beautiful wedding for May 17th (this weekend). While we’ve had to postpone our reception, we decided to make the best of this situation and keep this coming Sunday for a private ceremony and live stream it for our friends and family. With this said I’ve gone back and forth between being optimistic and being absolutely gutted. I love my fiancé so much and I can’t wait to marry him and I definitely don’t want this lockdown to get in the way of that, but the idea of spending our wedding night at home with my immediate household feels a little bittersweet. I know it could be so great and I’m sure I’ll be on cloud 9 all day, but I wonder if you ladies have any advice or ideas on things that we can do to set our wedding night apart from a family game night.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Joey, on May 29, 2020 at 16:59
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Nicole, I'm so sorry this put a damper on your big day. But how did it go?? What did you do to celebrate? Did you take any pictures you'd like to share? What did you wear to your home ceremony? I hope it was still a beautiful day - congratulations on your marriage!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics