Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Colleen
Curious April 2022 Ontario

Covid Honeymoon Ideas

Colleen, on January 11, 2021 at 23:57 Posted in Honeymoon 1 3
Hi!
I live in Ottawa and my wedding date is May 1st and my fiancé and I decided we’re going full steam ahead! We’re going to have a super small wedding this year (just our bridal party and parents) and then have a big celebration in 2022. We’re planning on having a larger honeymoon after our anniversary, but we were tying to think of something special we could do this year.

We will be living with my parents after we get married (yay student debt) in order to save for a house, so we don’t want anything too elaborate. That being said, we still would like some time just the two of us.
Any ideas??

3 Comments

Latest activity by Emily, on March 26, 2021 at 22:07
  • Emily
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Amelia mentioned hiking or a cabin. If you're both adventurous or enjoy the outdoors you might be interested in something like this Algonquin Park adventure: https://bit.ly/31nCqmV

Disclaimer: I've never used that company but I have their website bookmarked in my vacations folder. Smiley winking

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A weekend at an air b&b would be lovely. You can go to/order in from restaurants or save a little money and cook for each other.

If you're outdoorsy maybe a cabin and some hiking/exploring. A lot of cabin rentals these days are a lot more luxurious with hot tubs!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If the town doesn't prevent outside visitors then perhaps a quick getaway at Prince Edward County or Kingston? The good thing about this year is that the town is not trashed by university students for once.

Normally I would suggest Quebec to those in Ottawa but who knows if things would be stable by then.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics