Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

I
Beginner December 2022 Alberta

Covid-19 plan c 😭

Izabela, on July 17, 2020 at 09:36 Posted in Alberta 0 1
Hi Everyone,

I need your help! Does anyone know a good affordable place or air bnb for rent that would be enough to fit about 25 people for a outdoor tent wedding or backyard wedding in edmonton? I am now planning “plan C” for my wedding and I’m feeling a bit exhausted. We originally had plans to get married at the art gallery in sept 2020, this wedding now got moved to 2021 and we planned a small intimate gathering for sept 2020 with family in Victoria as my fiancé’s family is from there. With cases rising the uncertainty is starting to kick in again and we think we may need a plan C on the back burner. If we cannot travel because it is too risky we will be doing our legal wedding in edmonton , but now we need a venue. I need a place that is flexible with cancelations as we will not make the final call until mid August as having the wedding in Victoria is crucial if we want my fiancé’s family to attend. Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

1 Comment

Latest activity by Vinod, on July 20, 2020 at 12:46
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't know what the case is for venues in Edmonton at this point for wedding guest restrictions. Community centers may be an option to hold a small amount of people for wedding and celebrations in the same place. Its a hard time to find places that will accept weddings outdoors if they feel the chances are high for now to avoid covid.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics