Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Newbie September 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married September 2021 in Ontario

Sarah, on August 22, 2021 at 11:42 Posted in Ontario 0 10
Hello,

Is anyone concerned about restrictions going backwards in the upcoming weeks/months with the spike in cases? I have re-planned my wedding 4 times now and am just under 3 weeks out from my final date but can’t help to worry that the government with take a drastic action without warning.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Tunisha, on August 30, 2021 at 16:09
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hahahahaha! I know what you meant.

When you’re typing and your amend certain things, it deletes you other message and you forgot half of what you’re write at times. Hahaa
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yaaaaay 👏🏾 so exciting!!!! Yes, literally want to start our lives and move on! Hhahaha! Amen, let’s hope 🤞🏾!

I’m was working on decorations for the table this weekend. Need to get a florist or get my flowers closer to the time. I’m keeping my reception and entire wedding. Hahaha. That’s the plan!
    Look at it, was so excited. Now I need flowers and tea lights for the table decors.
    Then work on the photo booth or backdrop this week. Then work on getting the finer things like accessories and such. So far so alright… hahaha
    Couples getting married September 2021 in Ontario 1

• Olga
    Newbie October 2021 Ontario
    Olga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wants that dream wedding that they’ve been thinking about since they were a little girl ** 😂 autocorrect sucks!
  • Olga
    Olga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Invites just got sent out, so there’s no turning back now! 😂 we will not be postponing again, we just want to start our life. But every girl wants that dream wedding since they’ve been wanted since they were a little girl. I’m hoping that we get that!

How about you?! Planning all done? Are you postponing your reception for sure?
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yaaaaaaay Olga! 👏🏾🎉
    A bit closer everyday. You have everything all planned and set out?

Oh yes, same. I have been annoyed. I cannot imagine postponing any time. I really pray and hope all just stayed the same and great for us to get our one important great day.
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yessss, I am really hoping that they don’t do anything against our plan at all. I really can’t stress myself with this. Haha. My fiancé is only thinking it anything gots left field to plan a month ahead the updated list and plan. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I cannot deal…
  • Olga
    Olga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We’re also on October 16th. I’ve been so upset the last couple days. We’ve postpone twice already, both times of which were in lockdowns. I’m praying that it works out for all of us!
  • Sarah
    Newbie September 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Hank and Tanisha! There has not been any talk of lockdown yet in Ontario so I’m hoping they push it as long as possible and everything works out for our weddings! They are so soon and it would be such a shame for something like that to come out of left field
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Sarah,
    I’m very worried now along with my fiancé. As our wedding is scheduled for October 16th. We are planning to review our wedding plan and postponing the reception but keep the ceremony at a church. It’s very stressful and never thought I would see this continue 😭😢
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're two weeks out. It seems like anything the government will do, it will have a mid-September start and their focus is on those who are not vaccinated. Hence all the messaging targeting the unvaccinated and the implementation of mandatory vaccine for certain industries. So if your group is all vaccinated, I wouldn't worry.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics