Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie September 2023 Quebec

Couples getting married on September 9, 2023 in Quebec

Katherine, on January 20, 2023 at 16:52 Posted in Quebec 0 2

Hello and Congrats to the other 09/09 brides in Quebec! Where are you all at in terms of planning? I don't have a dress yet, but ceremony, reception, hotel, DJ and photographer are booked. Getting married at La Distinction in Joliette and looking for makeup and hair for myself and bridal party to come to my hotel. All I can find is Montreal referrals on the site but would like local contacts, please share if you have!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Cassandra, on March 8, 2023 at 08:18
  • Cassandra
    Newbie September 2023 Quebec
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi, I don’t have any dress yet either …. I’m super late on that one. Everything else is set tho, just missing my dress and my fiancés suit! I’m trying to find somewhere that has dresses 1,000$ and under or else I’m looking at the prom section. No way am I paying over 1,000$ for a dress that’s ridiculous! For makeup and hair check instragm that’s where I booked both my hair and makeup and they’re both coming to me for the day of 🙌🏻
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire Katherine! And congrats on the upcoming wedding this year! Smiley heart

I would defiantly get a start on your dress finding! It could take up to 7 months for one to come in if you need to order your size!

For makeup and hair, I would post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on facebook. You might be able to find a few brides that have recommendations!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics