Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Pat
Newbie September 2022 Quebec

Couples getting married on September 4, 2022 in Quebec

Pat, on June 28, 2022 at 07:29 Posted in Quebec 0 2
Hi everyone! How is everyone holding up with all the wedding planning and the day getting closer and closer!? This is our third year planning and replaning due to covid, excited to be able to enjoy our hard work and move on hahaha

2 Comments

Latest activity by Pat, on June 29, 2022 at 21:12
  • Pat
    Newbie September 2022 Quebec
    Pat ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Congratulations to you and your fiance! It's nice to finally make your way up to date you've been dreaming of for so long. Did you guys have to adjust at all or we're you able to recreate the same celebration as initially planned?
    Our planning is on track so I'm happy bit I definitely feel overwhelmed at times! We are getting married on my parents ranch, meaning EVERYTHING is on us and we have to think of every little detail. But we're excited to finally be wed ❤️
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire Pat Smiley heart

I think a lot of us are in the same boat with planning a second or even third times thanks to covid.

My fiance and I are August 7th in BC and we've postponed twice because of the pandemic as well so we're super excited to finally have the wedding we're been wanting to have for the past 4 years of planning.

How is all the planning going for you?!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics