Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nicole
Curious September 2020 Alberta

Couples getting married on September 26, 2020 in Alberta

Nicole, on January 27, 2020 at 18:51 Posted in Alberta 0 6
Hello, I'm Nicole from Edmonton. Smiley smile

I figured it would be good to join this group so I can stay on top of all the things I need to do before my (our) big day!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Kelsey, on July 29, 2020 at 11:09
  • Kelsey
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Its such a hard decision to make. Have you contacted your vendors to see what their availability is next year? I know when we rebooked in April the dates were already limited. Talking with your vendors may help you make some decisions! Where are you getting married/reception?
  • Nicole
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm sorry to hear you had to push your wedding, but it seems like a good call in your case! Thanks for sharing with me!

Our guest list is just under 80 with some out of province guests and given the situation, it does not seem like they would be able to come either.
    We gave ourselves until end of July to decide what to do so we haven't quite decided yet.. Back in May, we were really hoping things would be better by now.
    We are either limiting our guest count down to 50 or postponing to November. November also has a risk of getting postponed though so really just a lot of unsurety right now.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey Nicole. We pushed ours to next summer. Our guest list is around 170 with some international visitors. They wouldn't have been able to come. So we made the choice in April to change our date. What are you doing?
  • Nicole
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi kelsey! How is your planning going along? Are you still pushing for Sept. 26? We are really unsure about what to do right now.. 😞
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey I'm Kelsey from Calgary. How is wedding planning going for everyone? My current thing is invites and its giving me a headache haha.
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Nicole Smiley smile

How is your planning coming along?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics