Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie September 2022 Saskatchewan

Couples getting married on September 24, 2022 in Saskatchewan

Sydney, on May 12, 2022 at 11:18 Posted in Saskatchewan 0 4

Hello! It is so crazy to see so many people getting married on the same day in Saskatchewan!!

We are getting married in Tisdale! The ceremony will be out at my parents acreage, and the reception in a larger space in Tisdale. I hope you are all as excited as I am! 134 days!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Emily, on June 13, 2022 at 18:01
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Sydney!!

My fiancé and I live in Melfort but are having a super small wedding out at Waskesiu on September 1st, 2022!! Super cool to find someone so close to me on here!!
    Congratulations!!!
  • S
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes! My fiance keeps saying that we have lots of time.... but we don't haha! I hope your planning goes amazing! I am sure everything will fall into place Smiley smile

• C
    Chantel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married on my family farm south of Weyburn! (Sept 24th) Outside ceremony (weather pending), tent rental for reception and the barn is where the food and booze will be! In the beginning of planning I felt really on top of my game but as it gets closer I am realizing there is still quite the to do list for me 🙈
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire Sydney and congrats on the engagement and the upcoming wedding! Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics