Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hale
Newbie September 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on September 11, 2021 in Ontario

Hale, on January 30, 2021 at 17:32 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Hello everyone, we are crossing our fingers to have our wedding sept 11,2021 in at Toronto Harbour Front. After postponing twice now due to covid I hope we can have our dream wedding as scheduled with 40-50 guests this time around. I’m optimistic this will be a good year for everyone!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on February 18, 2021 at 21:30
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Unfortunately, it's hard for anyone to say at this point. We already have new variants from three different countries, with another one potentially emerging from the US. God forbid if more of these pop up and we get further delays to vaccines.

• Hale
    Hale ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They stop the boat during the ceremony and then cruise around the harbour for a few hours after so I think covid numbers will be down by then? I have already rescheduled twice 😞
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooh, is the ceremony also on the boat while it's moving?

• Hale
    Hale ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hello, no we are getting married on a yacht that will cruise around the harbour I hope COVID doesn’t affect our wedding plans
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you getting married in one of the restaurants at the Harbourfront or the galleries? We're a week before you having postponed once already and we'll be up in Richmond Hill. Also aiming for around 50 people outdoors for a ceremony.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics