Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Steve
Newbie September 2021 Alberta

Couples getting married on September 10, 2021 in Alberta

Steve, on July 9, 2021 at 00:45 Posted in Alberta 0 5

Hello everyone,

We are getting married on Sept. 10th and would like to chat with other couples planning their ceremony/reception on the same day!

How has your experience with WeddingWire been? Any issues with booking services?

Take care

5 Comments

Latest activity by Megan, on August 31, 2021 at 11:33
  • M
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Steve!

I'm also getting married September 10th, it's exciting as the day gets closer, but frustrating as we continue to have uncertainty with covid restrictions. Hopefully you're able to continue with your event as planned! I'm in Edmonton, so we're working with a mask mandate now, hopefully the weather is ok so we can have the majority of the event outdoors.

With vendors, I've definitely noticed a major delay in response time recently! Hopefully you aren't having the same issues.

• K
    Curious September 2021 Alberta
    Kaitlin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Its going good Steve... Terrifying and shocking but good.

Hows it going for you now?

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I hear ya when you say the planning is slow! My fiance and I have been planning since 2018.

Thank you! It's been a long time coming since we've had to postpone twice thanks to covid. It's been a dream of mine of getting married at this winery since I was a little girl!

Things will fall into place for you! It may take some time but it'll be worth it in the end! I hope you have a great day in September!

• Steve
    Steve ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Amanda,

The planning is slow going but is coming together nicely! Definitely hard to plan with everything opening up as vendors are loaded with requests.

I see you are getting married next summer, congrats! Getting married at a winery would be amazing.

Take care

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Steve,

Just wanted to check in and see how the planning is going for you?! I see the wedding day is coming up!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics