Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie October 2020 Quebec

Couples getting married on October 9, 2020 in Quebec

Shekina, on April 7, 2020 at 23:38 Posted in Quebec 0 5
Salut!

Planifiez-vous des plans B pour votre mariage en cas que le virus s'étend jusqu'en octobre? Nos preparations sont sur pause pour le moment!
Are any of you planing alternatives for you wedding in case the coronavirus continues until october? We took a break from planning as we aren't sure what is to come!
Xx

5 Comments

Latest activity by Shannon, on April 13, 2020 at 16:29
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Your Welcome.

Hopefully when may rolls around we will have a clear picture of the days ahead.

• S
    Shekina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Shannon, yeah that is what we are planning to do as well, everything is on hold. We are thinking about having just a very small civil wedding with immediate family on the planned date in october and postponing the whole wedding thing onto next year. We are definitely keeping our options open and looking into 2021 potential wedding dates. We haven't sent out any invitations yet so at least we can decide on what we want to do before notifying our guests. But like you said, as long as we get married that's what is important Smiley tongue

Thanks and good luck with everything!

• S
    Shekina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Jennifer, thanks for the advice! Yes our wedding is expected to be around 180 guests so we are thinking of postponing the ceremony and reception given people might still be scared to go to large gatherings or even if it will be allowed!

• S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are still undecided on what to do for our september wedding.

As a backup plan we are thinking of postponing FH is open to options and myself I would not mind going ahead as planned with just us. As long as we get married Ill be happy.

I was working on our invitation suite and getting that done. That's about it. everything is on hold. All I can do is wait it out til maybe july and see what happens.

• J
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are doing a destination wedding so chose to postpone to June 2021 not to take any chances and to not loose our deposits. Keep in mind the earlier you postpone the more chances there are to having the dates in 2021 you want available as many have been booked for people who were planning on getting married in 2021 as well as those who have pushed thier dates! I do think in QC you will be fine but if you have people flying in from other countries I would consider in case there are still restrictions for that. I would also consider it if you have a large wedding (i.e over 100 guests) in case they impose a restriction on larger gatherings for a few months ! Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics