Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kasia
Beginner October 2022 Alberta

Couples getting married on October 8, 2022 in Alberta

Kasia, on January 8, 2021 at 22:31 Posted in Alberta 0 4

Hi guys!

Thought I'd get a conversation going for all us local future spouses-to-be...how's everyone's feeling about the future of weddings in 2022?

My fiance and I got caught up in an unexpected whirlwind of wedding planning over the holidays so we've got our venue and DJ booked, now we're just looking for a photographer! How's everyone else's wedding planning going?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Malyssa, on March 29, 2022 at 18:03
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

HI Kasia!!! I too am a fellow October 8 bride, and was going to create my own post to chat with all you other wonder folks with same day wedding, but realized one already existed!

Hope you planning is going well - were just about at the 6 month mark!!!

• Kasia
    Beginner October 2022 Alberta
    Kasia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Somehow I missed these notifications... if there's any chance you haven't booked a DJ yet we booked DJ Kwake Entertainment. I've seen them perform at a few events so I knew they would know how to throw a party! Super professional and they had a New Years Eve deal where they would provide a free photobooth if we booked them that day!

• Meagan
    Newbie September 2022 Alberta
    Meagan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello!

I'm hoping that 2022 looks better than 2021 in Alberta! My Fiance and I also got caught up over the holidays and booked our venue and our photographer! If you're still looking I would check out Quinn Hystad! He was super easy to talk to and the initial meeting felt like 2 minutes but it was over an hour! He's been super helpful with planning the timelines and we've hired him for our engagement photos as well!

Who did you get for your DJ? We are still looking!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have a feeling that 2022 will look a lot better then where we are standing right now.

My fiance and I are still on the fence about postponing a second time to August 2022 but we'll how the next couple of months pan out. We'd rather have our family and friends safe and health since we're our entire wedding guest list (including my fiance and I) is traveling to our wedding city.

If you're still looking for a photographer check out Emilie Smith. She did my fiance and I's engagement photos and she did an amazing job. We would've booked her as our photographer if we were staying in Edmonton for our wedding.

https://www.photosbyemilie.com

Facebook - Emilie Smith Photography

Instagram - @heyemiliesmith

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics