Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shauna
Newbie October 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on October 8, 2021 in Ontario

Shauna, on March 25, 2021 at 11:15 Posted in Ontario 1 1

Hi everyone! It's nice to be in the company of others in the same boat with the same date as ours. Our original date was October 3rd 2020, which was then postponed to June 4th 2021 and most recently moved to our final decision of October 8th 2021. I am just at a point now that no matter the restrictions, I just really want to get married. I'm tired of waiting, tired of the unknown, tired of pushing the date over and over. I have made peace that whatever happens on our day, happens. Of course I am sad that I most likely won't have the wedding I've dreamed of since I was young, but I am doing my best to stay as positive as possible. I hope everyone with this date has a beautiful, happy day full of amazing memories. We are in this together. Smiley heart

1 Comment

Latest activity by Ashley-Ann, on March 25, 2021 at 11:28
  • Ashley-Ann
    Newbie October 2021 Ontario
    Ashley-Ann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Shauna,

We are definitely in the same boat, we were originally June 6, 2020, then September 11, 2020, then April 30th, 2021 and now October 8, 2021. The process has been beyond frustrating and now we are kind of thinking to postpone to 2022 which we really do not want to do but I feel like if I don’t have some of the people I really wanted there I’ll regret it for the rest of my life. We’ve sacrificed so much of what we had envisioned for this day as it is. To top it off I’m a nurse on the front lines of this terrible virus and can’t logically see an end in sight. At this point though we are super confused on what to do our wedding was originally supposed to be 200 people and we just don’t know what the heck to do. We are hoping for restrictions to be lifted a bit but given current numbers I’m not sure, trying to stay positive has been super hard for me. I hope this day happens for everyone too!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics