Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie October 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on October 8, 2021 in Ontario

Melissa, on March 18, 2021 at 16:57 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Hello Everyone, is anyone else feeling anxious about their October wedding? My venue just sent out the frameline for COVID and even if we are in the best situation "Green" there will be no dancing. I am not going to lie I was very choked up reading this as we postponed our original wedding of Oct 9 2020 to Oct 8 2021 figuring our world would have to be safe by then.... who knew that COVID will be with us and will be with us 19 months later.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Shauna, on March 25, 2021 at 11:10
  • Shauna
    Newbie October 2021 Ontario
    Shauna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am October 8th 2021 as well! Our original date was October 3rd 2020. I'm just so tired of pushing it back at this point. I'm just ready to get married no matter what the restrictions are. I want to get on with our lives and start a family. It's extremely frustrating that I won't be able to have the wedding I've dreamed of since I was a teen, and truly it feels unfair and sad at times. I am just trying to focus on the positivity of finally getting married, whatever that may look like. I feel your anxiety though definitely.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our wedding is September 5, postponed from last December. We made peace with the restrictions long ago. Considering the rate things were going, we didn't think we would be back to a complete normal in 2021.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics