Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie October 2024 Ontario

Couples getting married on October 5, 2024 in Ontario

Shandi, on September 15, 2022 at 09:22 Posted in Ontario 1 11
I'm getting married October 5th 2024
What have u guys all started planning so far?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Dby, on January 7, 2024 at 19:26
  • Dby
    Dby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!!!! I am getting married the same day too. I got engaged on November last year. I have the venue, catering and my dress last month.

This month is quite interesting, so many things to do. I have sent out save the date yesterday. Doing my bridesmaids proposal box... planning to give it to them in the next 2 weeks (they are from different cities). So excited! My fiancé has asking his boys already, you know! straight to the point plain and simple. We have to confirm Dj, photo and videographer in the next few days. So yeah, work, work, work! But I am Loving it.Smiley laugh

• Donna-Jean
    Featured October 2024 Ontario
    Donna-Jean ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations! Smiley ring I'm also getting married on October 5th, 2024! So far, I've turned our living room wall into a life size to do board; we've picked our date and asked our Wedding Party. I've purchased my dress, secured our venue, booked our photographer, videographer and caterer. Received quotes from 2 rental companies, which we will be placing a deposit on shortly, and I've started purchasing some small decor/DIY items hear and there. Smiley smile

Happy planning!! Smiley ring

• S
    Shirley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congradulation, we too are getting married October 5th, 2024. Venue, band, colours, dress, bridal party, photographer picked. Meeting with cater. Have people to play music for ceremony. Started thinking about deocrations.

• Mia
    Mia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are viewing venues this month!

we want to get that confirmed then ill go into full planning mode how about you guys?

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire and congrats on the engagement Shandi! Smiley heart

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's how I felt as well and less stress this way. I get to relax for the winter, because come summer I'll be busy with final touches and parties and I hate stressing and don't want to wait last minute, I want it all done so I can enjoy the parties and take time to pamper myself before the wedding.

• Victoria
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m also getting married October 5th, 2024! Also I have my dress, shoes and veil, colour scheme is picked as well.
  • Victoria
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have our venue, officiant, photographer, videographer, dj, our florist has written down our day but hasn’t taken payment from us and will not until closer to the day. Now we’re just trying to figure out cake vendors, and I have to wait a few months until hair and makeup vendors open their books.
  • Maddie
    Beginner October 2024 Ontario
    Maddie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have our venue booked (which includes decor, mc, dj, and officiant) and our photographer. Next steps are researching makeup artists and looking for dresses. We also have our wedding party proposals done! Starting to work on some diy stuff when I have the time
  • S
    Shandi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I have my ceremony and reception book they are at the same place, I have my dress and my fiance has his suit, I have my flowers I'm doing fake so just have to put them into bouquet now
    I chose my colors doing navy blue and burgundy
    Started getting center peice stuff so I'm slowly working on getting things lol I feel like I'm rushing things but it's better to get it done and not have to pay for everything all at one time
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations and welcome to Wedding Wire!

I'm getting Married in 2023, but started planning in 2021 and by March 2022 I had everything pretty much done. Anyone who tells you, it's too early and you have time, do not listen to them. Because of Covid and the back log in weddings, and dress orders, you are right on schedule for 2024 planning.

What do you have planned so far?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics