Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Frequent user October 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on October 31, 2021 in Ontario

Amanda, on September 3, 2020 at 07:24 Posted in Ontario 0 10
Hi everyone it's so exciting to see so many getting married on Halloween 🎃 it's my favorite time of the year and I couldn't imagine any other day to tie the knot. I would love to hear all your wedding ideas also how your managing a Sunday wedding . Can't wait to hear all your ideas !!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on September 3, 2020 at 21:01
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This looks awesome! Can't wait to see you pull this off.

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am glad this is helping you!

It has helped me SO MUCH to keep me on top of vendors and reminding me of things I still need to do! I love this and recommend it to all my friends and family getting married.

My Wedding is in June 2021 - We had to postpone out wedding twice due to COVID, our original date was July 18th 2020 and then we pushed it to October 2020 but with a lot of the restrictions in place, we decided to wait so we can have a proper wedding & something more to what we wanted. I am going for a very classic & modern wedding, outdoor ceremony on the golf course patio and receptions indoors following the ceremony. I am working on getting excited again & love hearing all the excitement to the newcomers to WeddingWire.

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much this app has be a tremendous help and I'm feeling really good about my plans thanks to lovely people like yourself. Now I'd love to hear about your special day if you want to share .
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey as long as you and your partner are happy with it, then all the power to you girl! I am sure it will be a stunning wedding, I love the theme and the setup you're thinking so far!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My vision for the day is more of an elegant Halloween party with a wedding haha good food with my closest friends and family
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm actually so opposite of most I'm not having a wedding party , but I am asking guests to dress in formal Halloween attire
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree 100% - I am actually in love with those photos and the idea for it! Have you chosen colours for your Bridal party yet?

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Amanda for your feedback , I'm very excited to start putting these ideas into action and picking out similar items . I definitely wanted a more classy Halloween feel than cheesy right .
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love those pictures you posted - I think that would be amazing if you did anything like that - It has the rustic yet classy feel to it!
    A Halloween wedding sounds like an AMAZING idea!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Couples getting married on October 31, 2021 in Ontario 1

Couples getting married on October 31, 2021 in Ontario 2
    Some of my ideas

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics