Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cristina
Newbie October 2020 Ontario

Couples getting married on October 30, 2020 in Ontario

Cristina, on September 16, 2020 at 07:10 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hi everyone, what to ask a question to everyone getting married on October 30? Are you proceeding with wedding? I have limited my guest list to 50 and as of today gong ahead but wanted to ask what everyone was doing. I have also bought masks and hand sanitizer as wedding favours.

Interested to know

Cristina

5 Comments

Latest activity by Alyssa, on September 23, 2020 at 09:27
  • Alyssa
    Curious December 2021 Alberta
    Alyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

While not Ontario, my girlfriend was married this past summer (I am this upcoming spring), I do have a tip regarding covid-19 safety - she sent out a guideline of common safety tips for covid-19 before the wedding via email. General stuff regarding safety but also reminding people that not everyone will be hugging, to respect everyones risk tolerance and that if people are sick they need to stay home that day regardless if it is the morning of - cause they (the bride and groom) will understand.

Wishing you all the best!

• Cristina
    Cristina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is great. I just met with the venue/restaurant and we are good to go for the 30th. Proceeding as planned as well.

• Thalia
    Thalia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married on the 17th. We're still going as planned. The new restrictions do not apply to staff venues, so far we are still a go. we have extra tables and the chairs are more then 6 feet apart. No dancing will be allowed.
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Cristina,
    I love that you bought masks and hand sanitizer it will make you and your venue feel safer!
    Is this taking place indoors? I am not sure if you heard but Ford is reducing the gatherings for Toronto, Peel Region and Ottawa to 10 people indoors and 25 outdoors.
    I am not sure if you are in those areas, I pray you are not and can continue you as planned, but I also wanted to give you the heads up in advance if you are in that area.
    Smiley ups

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I assume your wedding will be indoors since it'll be quite chilly by then. Are you trying for an outdoor ceremony?

I can't speak for others but based on other weddings I've seen that are close to the 50 person mark, it looks like people were a bit more willing due to being able to do it outdoors and the fact that there were less cases among the general population.

Has your venue said anything? Have your guests expressed any concerns?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics