Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jackeline
Newbie October 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on October 3, 2021 in Ontario

Jackeline, on July 20, 2021 at 20:27 Posted in Ontario 0 8

Hello Everyone, my name is Jackeline, how is all of the wedding planning going so far?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Angela, on July 21, 2021 at 11:40
  • Angela
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey everyone!

Oct 16 2021 - We're going "Happy & Romantic" Sunflowers, Roses, Gold and White. : )

It's a smaller event - 75ppl is 50% capacity of our hall. Is that it? Are there any other guidelines regarding table placement? (I'd like to do long rows of harvest tables and chiavari chairs in our hall...) Anyone have any insight on that? Our venue is completely DIY - a necessity because it was the only venue we could find. Other than the church, caterer and brides outfit we need to confirm and book pretty much everything else!

I'm hesitant because I can't get a flowers/decorator/DJ or Band - until I can confirm the room layout!

Any insight is appreciated!

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohhhhhh okay, that’s good then. Wishing you all the best on finding your DJ and getting the decors completed.

What does your guest list numbers look like?
    Also, what’s your colour and decor theme looks like, if you have one.
    I am using a family to be DJ (pushing button to play the music) hahaha. And changing the scene. Will probably be the same person for Emcee and DJ. We have two people that would be perfect for the job, but they are liking the other person’s task. Hahahaha
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohhhhhhh okay!! Yeah, that’s a lot to have to deal with to contact, but at least you’ll be able to have that sorted. I have to figure out how who to put to work from my family to do the coordinating by creating a checklist since I need to keep into consideration my number and budget. Hahaha

Oh yeah, I love the idea. Wish me luck to start the process and for it to look how it’s supposed to. Hahahaha! Will probably get my dad to assist! Yeah, try that and let me know how it goes.
  • Jackeline
    Jackeline ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I have to still get a Dj and decorator.
  • Jackeline
    Jackeline ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes i feel great about, its def fall vibes.
    Well sort of, my wedding coordinator just recommends me people shes works with. But i have to contact everyone lol

Oh wow thats beautiful! Its going to look great. I love it. Thats such a good idea. I should try that 🙌💕
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohhhhh yeah! All this changing of dates eh! How are you feeling with October 3rd change of date though? Lovely fall Vibes?

Are you doing a wedding planning coordinator? I am planning some DIY decoration projects that I will be starting next week or beginning of August and excited for those. I want to DIY a photobooth suit PVC pipes, but thinking of creating something similar since I want a backdrop for our sweetheart table. Couples getting married on October 3, 2021 in Ontario 1
    Couples getting married on October 3, 2021 in Ontario 2

What else you have to work on?
  • Jackeline
    Jackeline ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey girl, the same thing happened to me as well. My wedding date was september 26, but we had to change the date to october. I feel you there.

I know sometimes the stress gets to me when the people you want are booked. Its happened to me with some decorators and photographers. Im feeling great tho. Very exicted! I kinda wish i hired a wedding planner tho to help.
    What else is on your list to do?? Are you getting a photo booth? Im debating of getting it or not.
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Jackeline,
    I am getting married in October 16th! Not very far from your date. My fiancé and I were planning for October 2nd but the venue we loved was not available that date, so we pushed for the next available date!

So far wedding planning are good, trying not to stress too much now for decoration planning.
    How are you feeling about your wedding and planning??

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics