Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bailey
Curious October 2021 Alberta

Couples getting married on October 23, 2021 in Alberta

Bailey, on January 2, 2021 at 18:33 Posted in Alberta 1 11
Hi ladies ! I got a random notification saying you all are getting married on October 23,2021 and in Alberta ! Curious as of your plans etc ? As I have really no close friends here to mingle with and talk about plans with !

11 Comments

Latest activity by Emily, on February 13, 2021 at 13:21
  • E
    Newbie October 2021 Alberta
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That looks beautiful!!!!! I’m doing a veil! But I love that hair style
  • Bailey
    Bailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I got it from the white gallery here in edmonton !
    And I’m not sure about a veil I honestly was thinking this Couples getting married on October 23, 2021 in Alberta 1

• E
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Haha yes I am very short! Nice, where did you get it? THat sounds beautiful it sounds like what I expected wearing lol but I ended up with an a-line one which I thought I wouldn’t haha! Yes I plan to but idk from where or what colour. You?
  • Bailey
    Bailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Atleast someone else can relate to my height and body shape issue 😂😂! Mine is champagne-y aswell !! Drop waist and lace , honestly the complete opposite of what I imagined myself in 😂!
    Are you going with a veil or no ?!
  • E
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh nice! I’ll definitely check them out! I’m not entirely sure when to send them either. Everywhere online says 3 months in advance. I’m planning to send the save the dates by February. Yes mine does too cause I am also short LOL 😆 mine is actually sorta champagne-y coloured! You?
  • Bailey
    Bailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I got them from Etsy , penelopes paper pantry ! Check them out !!
    The invites came with paper RSVP, I wrote our address on the envelopes with them and pre stamped it even ! I haven’t sent them yet ! I’m clueless on to when I should send them but I do want my rsvp back by June due to catering . I do ! I need a lot of alterations though I’m short and just awkwardly shaped 😂.
    Did you end up going with white or a ivory ?!
  • E
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg wow that is a lot of people! When are you sending your invites? But yeah that makes sense I have family from other places too that might not come. We are inviting 110 people as of right now but some people might not come plus we haven’t finalized the guest list completely yet. We haven’t bought invites yet. Where did you get yours? How are you getting people to RSVP? Yes I have my dress. Do you?
  • Bailey
    Bailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I ordered 250 invites only have 23 left ... and there are a lot of families with 4 family members per one invite so about 450 ! But again a lot are going out to Ontario and the east and probably won’t be able to make it ! What about you ?!
    Have you bought invites yet ? And of course I wanna know if you got your dress 😂
  • E
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I want to talk wedding all the time but yes I think they’ve had enough haha! That sounds nice! How many people are you expected to invite? Ah that must be tough! I’m sorry
  • Bailey
    Bailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I swear my pals from work and close girlfriend here is annoyed with me too 😂! We’re doing normal church and a hall rental ! We’re not doing a bridal party as my best friends are in Newfoundland and are single moms with mortgages so I’m gonna do that solo which I’m pretty upset about but I’m trying my best to warm up to that !
  • E
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Haha yes I am indeed! My plans right now are fairly near normal as who knows what’s going to happen with covid-19 right now. We are planning for normal! What about you? I also don’t have a lot of close friends to chat with and am worried I am annoying my small bridal party haha 😂 here if you wanna chat specifics!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics