Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gift
Frequent user October 2021 Alberta

Couples getting married on October 2, 2021 in Alberta

Gift, on June 24, 2021 at 09:23 Posted in Alberta 2 5
Hello beautiful people,

How is everyone doing? It’s ALMOST 90 days to our wedding (Yaay💃🏻). Where is everyone in the planning process? How are we feeling? Anyone feeling overwhelmed? Let’s encourage each other. This is a safe space ❤️
As for me, I’m feeling really overwhelmed. I’m yet to get my bouquet and that of my bridesmaids. My dress hasn’t arrived yet and I’m a bit nervous as I’d need to do some alterations. I’m hoping to have it in by the first week of September. I’m having a micro wedding yet it still kinda stresses me out. I’m really excited for the wedding but looking forward to the end of the planning process.
How about you? 😊

5 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on June 24, 2021 at 12:25
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You're so welcome hun Smiley heart

• Gift
    Gift ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s amazing Amanda! Congratulations 🥳
    Thank you so much ❤️
  • Gift
    Gift ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I honestly don’t know. Is your wedding outdoors? If it is, it’s a very valid concern. However, as Alberta’s weather is “amazing”, that can change anytime. I’d advise to wait till few weeks to the wedding (at least a month) to see what the weather would be like and if you can make any last minutes changes or accommodations based on that 🤗
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Super exciting that your wedding day is almost here!! My fiance and I would've been getting married in 44 days but we postponed until next summer. Our planning process is pretty much done. We've had to postpone twice so back at the beginning of 2020 everything was ready for the wedding. So it's just a waiting game for us now. We're getting out flowers back here in the next couple of weeks from our florist! Super excited to see how they've turned out. We've gone with artificial since we're having to take them from Edmonton to Kelowna BC next year. My fiance has to go and get his suit since we were about to go and do that then covid hit last year. My dress still needs alterations but I won't be taking it in to get fixed until the beginning of May 2022.

I pray that your dress gets here on time!! I would hate to be stressing out that my dress might not get here on time plus alterations. Crossing my fingers for you! Smiley heart

• S
    Newbie October 2021 Alberta
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm mostly nervous about the weather. Will it snow that early this year????

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics