Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie October 2022 Quebec

Couples getting married on October 17, 2020 in Quebec

Katrine, on February 9, 2020 at 13:19 Posted in Quebec 1 8

Hi everyone,

I saw that we are all getting married on the same date in Quebec. I was wondering how everyone's planning been going? How is your search for vendors? I honnestly feel so lost sometimes. Right now I'm looking at florists,, hairstylists and make up artists, but I hate that none will advertise their price up front! Am I the only one?

Feeling a little overwhelmed Smiley sad

8 Comments

Latest activity by Katrine, on May 1, 2020 at 13:48
  • K
    Katrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We are still waiting to see what happens. I've been speaking with the coordinator at my venue and we are gonna wait till the end of may/beginning of june to see the evolution of everything. I am staying positive that life will return to normal, I mean it just has to.

• Jennifer
    Beginner June 2023 Quebec
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Has anyone decided to postpone their October 17th wedding? We were originally supposed to get married on June 20th then decided to postpone to October 17th and now I think we might have to postpone again. Just wondering if anyone has made that change yet. Fingers crossed all will be well by then.
  • M
    Newbie September 2024 Quebec
    Meagan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's the plan to do soon hopefully but with work and all other things in life lol it makes it a bit hard.

• M
    Meagan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am getting married at my aunt's and uncles in the backyard in Shawville Quebec in the country. I have my venue, food, photographer, dress, decor and cake picked out. Still so much to do.

• K
    Katrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You still have time. Personal suggestion make a weekend out of it. It can be super fun, I did it with just my mom and it was one of the best moments of my life 😀😀😀
  • K
    Katrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am getting married in quebec city at the bonne entente hotel, I have the venue food, music, photographer and dress picked out, now I'm working on everything else. What about you ladies, where are you getting married?
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello fellow brides.
    I'm well into the planning process. We have all our vendors. But I still need to get my dress 😬😬
  • M
    Meagan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Katrine, my planning is actually going very well. A lot of people in my family are willing to help out as well. My cousin owns her own hair and make-up salon which helps a lot and we are just planning a buffet style reception with a back yard bonfire. More of a relaxed country style wedding and as for a photographer my cousins husband takes amazing pictures. Where about's in Quebec are you getting married .

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics