Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious October 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on October 16, 2021 in Ontario

Sarah, on March 15, 2020 at 10:35 Posted in Ontario 0 8
I like to take my time with things, compare all options and find exactly what I want. Does anyone else feel awkward around some people planning this far ahead?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Vanessa, on April 2, 2020 at 09:47
  • Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't feel awkward at all! I was so excited when I got engaged that I started planning right away. My wedding is December 5, 2020 and when we got engaged last November, I started planning right away. Enjoy this time, find the right vendors for the both of you. Smiley smile

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! I wasn’t sure when to send mine out
  • Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My fiancé and I plan on doing both! Save the dates likely early next year and then invites a few months before as we have some guests coming from rather far.
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Love your icon! Animal crossing ❤️
    Are you sending out save the dates or just invites?
    When are you planning on sending them?
  • Shannon
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting married on Oct. 24, 2021, and I've been planning quite a bit early. We've booked our Venue (with Catering), got a lovely officiant and bought my dress. It's always best to be ahead of the game. I've actually contacted a few vendors and been told that they're already completely booked for next October. Smiley atonished

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the advice!!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would not feel awkward at all, Sarah! If you have a popular wedding date, live in a busy area, and/or want your pick of the very best vendors, planning early is necessary! Back when I first got engaged I booked my photographer, venue, caterer, and bought my dress nearly 2 years in advance, then took a break to enjoy being engaged for a while before I went back to planning. I wouldn't have done that any differently!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I never did. I started planning a little over two years away. Just recently got under the one year mark it was pretty exciting. I love having the time to plan. You can look for some great deals too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics